Magstripe, Magnetic Key Card for Access Control Systems
Order magstripe key cards online. Magnetic key cards have a magstripe, a dark strip of magnetic material, as seen on the back of hotel key cards or access control cards. Available in three main levels: high-coercivity (HiCo), medium-coercivity and low-coercivity (LoCo).
Magstripe Key Card Options:
- CR-80/credit card size (3 ⅜” by 2 ⅛” by 30 mm thick)
- CR-50 (1 ¾” by 3 ½” by 30 mm thick)
Degree of Magnetization:
The degree of magnetization relates to how well the card will hold its’ information when exposed to harmful elements. Many systems can accommodate all three, however, upgrade fees might apply. Please check with your access control or pcos system.
- lo-coercivity / LoCo / 300 oe (most common)
- mid-coercivity /Medco / 600 to 650 oe
- high-coercivity / HiCo / 2750 oe
Front Desk Supply offers a variety of magstripe key cards to choose from:
- Branded: Customized to fit your luxury brand
- Generic: Ready-to-go stock key card designs
- Eco-Friendly: Read our Green Key Card options
Quality Magnetic Key Cards:
Guests use hotel key cards approximately 15 times during their stay. Front Desk Supply focuses on making quality products with a memorable design. Guests won’t forget where they stayed!
Because we have graphic designers on staff, we are able to produce custom magstripe cards quickly and within budget.
For custom quotes, sample or catalogue requests, contact one of our helpful representatives by filling out the form below and we’ll get right back to you!